This site began in April 2014, and is run by one current William & Mary student and one recently minted alum! We represent two of the seemingly few sports fanatics on campus, but we know there are more out there! We’re here to post opinions, previews, and overall thoughts about anything related to Tribe Athletics, especially focusing on Football and men’s Basketball.
W&M Sports Blog Accolades
- Interviewed on the John Fredericks show, broadcast on three radio stations covering central and southern VA: WHKT in Chesapeake, WNTW in Richmond, and WBZS in Roanoke, as well as online.
- Profiled in W&M’s on-campus publication, The Flat Hat.
- Featured in several collaborations with notable sports blogs, including Villanova’s SB Nation, UVA’s SB Nation, and the JMU Sports Blog.
- Followed on Twitter by The Virginia Gazette, Tribe Athletics, FCS Football News, Flat Hat Sports, CAA Hoops, and the Tribe Club.
- Grossed over 100,000 page views, 2,000 Facebook followers, and 700 Twitter followers from people in 98 different countries (as of August 2016)–including follows from several notable Tribe Athletes & Coaches, such as: Jerome Couplin III, Tre McBride, Steve Christie, Al Albert, Bill Bray and countless other current and former W&M players.
[Opinions expressed on this website are that of the editors only and are in no way officially associated with William & Mary; The William & Mary Sports Blog is an independent publication]