For today’s article, we’re putting your W&M smarts to the test. Yes, we created a very similar survey to this one we did almost a year ago to the date (if you haven’t taken that yet, you can take it here too! Answers are at the bottom).
So just how much do you know about W&M basketball?
Test your knowledge of Tribe basketball with our new 10-question quiz. Once you answer, you’ll see how others have answered by % (the actual answers are at the very bottom of the article, check them once you’ve answered all ten questions!).
Can you go 10 for 10? Well, what are you waiting for?… Let us know how you do. Get to it!
LET’S GO TRIBE.
- Basketball – What sport did Jim Kaplan ’57 (Kaplan Arena’s namesake) play at William & Mary?
- 8,600 – What is the basketball-game capacity of Kaplan Arena?
- UNC – What team did W&M men’s basketball play against to open Kaplan Arena in 1970?
- Blow Gymnasium (see photos here) – Where did W&M basketball play before Kaplan Arena opened?
- Sean Sheldon – Which former W&M player is NOT currently playing professional basketball either at home or abroad?
- Once – How many times has W&M come into the CAA Tournament as the #1 seed?
- Ithaca College – Where did current W&M Head Coach Dane Fischer play college basketball?
- Marcus Thornton – Who is W&M’s all-time program leader in minutes played (4328 minutes)?
- Navy (19-40 all-time) – Which school does William & Mary NOT hold an all-time winning record against?
- 1977 (#2 UNC, 78-75) – When was the last time W&M beat a ranked opponent?